I have been running a busy and successful homeopathic practice and multi modality centre in West End for many years. Over the years I have lectured at Endeavour College of Natural Health in Homeopathy and am the representative for RadarOpus homeopathic software in Australia, the leading homeopathic software worldwide.
I became interested in homeopathy in my late 20's. After a diet of antibiotics and other medications for 10 years (with little success) it was suggested I try homeopathy. Thirty years later, I've not had to resort to a single antibiotic. With two young boys, I used homeopathy for all their childhood complaints. Seeing remarkable results and healthy children, I decided to study homeopathy, and completed the Bachelor of Health Science (Homeopathy) at Endeavour College of Natural Health.
Homeopathic Clinical Practice
- Clinical practice since 2007
- Lectured homeopathy at Endeavour College of Natural Health
- Current Clinic Supervisor - Switch on Health
- Australian Representative for RadarOpus Homeopathic Software - Software for Professional Homeopaths Worldwide
- Bachelor of Health Science (Homeopathy)
- Advanced Diploma of Homeopathy
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Registered Homeopath with ATMA - Member Number: 53908
- Committee Member of the AHA National Council as Secretary, 2013-2014
- Committee Member of the Australian Homeopathic Association (QLD), 2008 - 2011, 2014
- Blue Card holder