I became interested in homeopathy in my late 20's. After a diet of antibiotics and other medications for 10 years (with little success) it was suggested I try homeopathy. Twenty five years later, I've not had to resort to a single antibiotic. With two young boys, I continued to see a homeopath for their childhood complaints.
Seeing remarkable results and healthy children, I decided to study homeopathy, and completed the Bachelor of Health Science (Homeopathy) at Endeavour College of Natural Health.
Homeopathic Clinical Practice
- Clinical practice since 2007
- Own a natural therapy clinic, West End Wellness in West End
- Lecture homeopathy at Endeavour College of Natural Health
- Australian Representative for RadarOpus Homeopathic Software - Software for Professional Homeopaths Worldwide
- Bachelor of Health Science (Homeopathy)
- Advanced Diploma of Homeopathy
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Registered Homeopath with Australian Register of Homeopathy (AROH) - Registration number: 07-839
- Professional Member of Australian Homeopathic Association (AHA)
- Committee Member of the AHA National Council as Secretary, 2013-2014
- Committee Member of the Australian Homeopathic Association (QLD), 2008 - 2011, 2014
- Blue Card holder